Property 4 Sale Turkey
Tel 0090 532 207 26 50
About Turkey

Turkey is a geographically diverse country with snow capped mountains and broad rivers in the east to green coasts and rich agricultural valleys in the west, lush, rainy, temperate climate in the north and a hot, dry climate in the south. Stretching from the nation's border with Greece to it's frontier with Syria.  The Turkish Coastline spans more than 5,000 miles and has thousands of miles of unspoiled sandy beaches and coves fringed by pine forests, hundreds of pristine fishing villages and market towns. The country also has a wealth of ancient ruins the like of which cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

The nation is one of the largest in Europe and is about the size of Britain and France combined. The population of Turkey is approximately 65 million.
The lands of Turkey are located at a point where the three continents making up the old world, Asia, Africa and Europe are closest to each other. The country is unique in that 97% of it's land mass lies in Asia with the remaining 3% in Europe. The Asian side is known as Anatolia and the European side, Thrace. The two are separated by the Dardanelles (Canakkale) and by the Bosphorous Straights in Istanbul. Istanbul is Turkey's largest and most famous city, it's capital is Ankara. Although Turkey is 99% Muslim, it is a secular state that guarantees complete freedom of worship to non-Muslim people.

From April to October, most places in Turkey have an ideal climate that is perfect for relaxing on sandy beaches or enjoying the tranquility of mountains and lakes. The coolest months are from November – March.



Turkey has always been a top holiday destination but the last few years has seen an ever increasing number of people deciding to go one step further and buy their dream home in the sun.  For some it's with a view to retirement, others a second home but for most it is the chance to invest in what they know is a buoyant and fast growing 'hotspot' for property investors in Europe, equaling and in many cases rivalling other previous 'hotspot' destinations for its excellent return on investments and affordable prices.

With the prospect of Turkey’s EU membership, a growing stable economy, big investments in airports, golf courses and marinas as well as a rapidly developing infrastructure Turkey is set to reach new heights.  The potential for strong capital return on investment is enormous and with demand increasing the trend is expected to continue. No wonder many foreign and British buyers are taking advantage of this developing market and buying a property in Turkey now.



Reasons to invest in Turkey

  • Affordable, well designed & well built properties
  • A great investment return
  • Location and climate
  • A growing rental market
  • Low crime rate
  • Low cost healthcare and private schooling
  • Low taxes
  • Renowned Turkish hospitality where everyone is welcome
  • English language has become widely spoken
  • A scenically breathtaking country
  • Clean beaches and safe waters to swim
  • A slow pace and relaxing life style
  • An abundance of archaeological treasures
  • A fascinating history
  • Exciting cosmopolitan cities


  • Language: Turkish
  • Currency: New Turkish Lira (YTL)
  • Population: 65.000.000(est)
  • Major Festivals: National Youth and Sports Day(19th May), Children Day (23th April)Victory Day(30th August), Republic Day(29th October)
  • Time Difference: 2 hours ahead of the United Kingdom
  • Electricity: 220 Volts
  • Customs: 400 Cigarettes, 50 Cigars, 1kg Tobacco
  • Flight Time: Approximately 4 hours from the United Kingdom
  • Flights From: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Stansted, Belfast, Doncaster, Nottingham East Midlands
  • Eating Out: Local Spirits and beer £1, a typical meal approx. £6 - £8
  • Best Buys: Gold and leather, silverware, woven goods



E-mail Designed by Birdenbire
Tel 0090 532 207 26 50